Saturday, September 12, 2015

Threesome!

Hola familia!  8/10/15

This week was so strange. One of the Hermanas in our district had to go home for two days to the south of Spain for residency paperwork, so as sister training leader, 

I had to be with her companion. So, for two
and a half days, we had a trio and it was a blast.
But I wouldn't want to do that forever. It made contacting super fun and more effective
though!
So, S. is doing great! We taught her how to do family history and she is loving it! That's all she wants to do now. She thinks it's so fun. It's just the cutest. She loves the idea of temple work and eternal families.
A. called us Saturday and asked if he could meet with us, so we did yesterday. He is  reading  the Book of Mormon!!! He wanted to meet and talk a bit about it yesterday. What a miracle! I'm trying not to get too excited, but I hope it works out for him.
We really wanted to eat American food this week,
so we went to a 
diner. It was good, but not fantastic, then we found another that was 10000 times better! So yummy! And it had like the machines on the wall to choose music. So great.
 Anyway, that was the week.
 I was... Sick yesterday. Nothing to worry about though. So I couldn't go out, so we went to church and came home
and taught A. That's pretty much been the type of week I've had.

I love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment