Sunday, October 4, 2015

11 month mark


Hi family! 9/28/15    
So, today is my 11 month mark and I am spending it with Hermana Judd (my CCM comp) and
Hermana Braun, my new companion, both started the mission with me.
I am still in Las Palmas as sister training leader
.
Our d
istrict is now just the missionaries in Las Palmas, the  same missionaries I see every day. It's just the 4 of us. 
  
 I might go crazy! Anyway, Hermana Marsh went to Barrio 3!!!
Lucky! She'll love it.

So, S. got confirmed this week. She was so excited about it. I love her. She's a sweetheart. We went to a lesson with someone this  week and she failed us, so we went to contact after and S.drove  by and picked us up and we had a lesson with her. It was the bestresult to a failed appointment ever.

  M. is doing fantastically! We had a lesson      with her this week and it went really well. She asked us, before we could even ask her, if we    could meet again. She's got a ton of potential!   She's so great!

We ran everyday this past week to try and        help V. give up smoking. Obviously we couldn'tdo it for her, but we did something that was     hard for us too. She loved it and it helped. She's smoking much less now. She is so excited for 
General Conference so that she can go with some questions and see how and if the Lord          answers her. She has so much faith. She is         amazing. I  love her. She is a saint. She is           having some family difficulties though,              between her and her younger siblings                 She could for sure, use some prayers.

D. told us that he didn't want to get baptized 
this last week, but in a few weeks. He'll be            prepared soon. He's wonderful. He's already  making plans for who can do it and all. We       know he is doing it for the right reasons because we thought Elder Wagner and Hermana Marsh would get transferred and he wanted them to be  there, but even then, he postponed. I admire
 him.

Also, side notes. While I was in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, they were filming the next Bourne movie. I saw it! And they were filming from the church building. It was cool. So when I come home,      we're seeing it and I'm going to point out all the places I've been! Also, I don't think I told you      that the islands are weird and they call buses, "guaguas".

Also, all of the hermanas in the islands are training minus my companionship, so we have a lot of work to do to make sure the new hermanas are adjusting well and we'll have to do like a week all together on the other island. And they are opening a companionship of hermanas. It'll be       rough, but fun. Anyway, I love you all so much! Things are good. Pray for me, new transfers are always awkward.

Hermana Griffin
I'm going to miss this crazy companion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment